If you aren't born with the smile you want, you may still be capable of achieving it. There are a number of cosmetic dental procedures that can drastically alter the appearance of your teeth. Knowing what these methods are may help you get the teeth you want.
If you have a gap in between your front teeth, this may rob you of your confidence. Filling the gap in with a procedure known as dental bonding can make your smile more attractive.
This process involves the cosmetic dentist using a composite material that closely matches your existing teeth and filling in the gap. Dental bonding is durable and may last for seven to ten years.
The average price for this procedure is $300-$600, based on where you get it completed.
If you have crooked teeth, you may want to consider getting veneers. This method will provide you with even teeth and is created with thin porcelain laminates that fit directly on your existing teeth.
Listed below are some of the benefits of getting veneers:
1. This dental procedure offers an added layer of protection to your existing teeth.
2. Veneers are durable and can last for ten years or longer in some instances.
3. Your self-confidence may be drastically increased because of having straight teeth.
The average price of veneers is $500-$1,100 per tooth.
Repairing teeth that have been severely damaged by decay or worn down over time can be accomplished with crowns. This process can usually be completed in two visits to the dentist office.
Listed below is the process for getting a crown for the tooth with decay:
1. The decay will first be removed by the dentist.
2. There will be an impression made of the remaining tooth.
3. A dental lab will create the crown and send it to the dentist once it is ready
4. The dentist will cement the crown on to your tooth and make any necessary adjustments.
The average price of a crown is $500-$1,500, and this amount may vary based on a number of factors which includes the difficulty of creating the crown and the location where you have it done.
Finally, you can get teeth that you will want to show to the world with a little effort. Be sure to consult with a cosmetic dentist, such as Young Chung DDS, to learn which procedure is best for you.Share